GIFT HOPE FOR THE HOLIDAYS
MAKE A DONATION
GIVE ON VENMO
Every year, we provide:
POUNDS OF FRESH FOOD FOR FAMILIES
WITH CLOTHING, HOUSEHOLD, & BABY NECESSITIES
WOMEN & CHILDREN WITH WIC SERVICES AND NUTRITION EDUCATION
IN HOUSING & UTILITY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
YOUR DONATIONS TO HOPE CENTER OF EDMOND CONTINUE TO PROVIDE FOR OUR NEIGHBORS IN NEED.
Money contributions fund our assistance programs, while food and toiletry donations help stock our pantry, and household goods are sorted to be sold at HOPEfully Yours.
Profits from our resale shop allow us to offer additional services, such as medical and transportation resources.
Donations can be made through our GIVE TODAY form and VENMO above, or mailed in to PO Box 2915, Edmond, OK 73083.
AS A RECOGNIZED 501(C)(3) NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, YOUR DONATION MADE TO HOPE CENTER OF EDMOND QUALIFIES AS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.
We are always accepting donations of unexpired, unopened food and hygiene products, and new or gently used clothing, household goods, linens, and other necessities.
All items can be dropped off on the south side of the HOPE Center at 1251 N Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034.
Mon-Thu: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
AS A RECOGNIZED 501(C)(3) NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, YOUR DONATION MADE TO HOPE CENTER OF EDMOND QUALIFIES AS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE. OUR STAFF OR VOLUNTEER MEMBERS WILL OFFER A SIGNED RECEIPT FOR EVERY DONATION DROP-OFF.
DONATIONS WE CAN ACCEPT
- Canned food (Ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, tuna, etc.)
- Boxed food (Cornbread mix, Hamburger Helper, etc.)
- Other nonperishables (Peanut butter & jelly, crackers, etc.)
- Fresh produce, dairy, & meat products
- Hygiene products (Shampoo & conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
- Clothing (Infant-adult)
- Baby supplies (Bottles, bibs, diapers, wipes, etc.)
- Prenatal and breastfeeding supplies (Unopened/unused)
- Linens (Blankets, comforters, sheet sets, etc.)
- Kitchenware & glassware
- Household goods
- DVDs & CDs
- Board & video games
DONATIONS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Expired food or hygiene products
- Box televisions
- Drop-side cribs
- Large appliances (Refrigerators, stoves, washers & dryers, etc.)
- Large furniture (Beds, sectionals, etc.)
- Broken electronics
- Used light bulbs
I fell on hard times and needed some assistance and this was the ONLY organization in Oklahoma I could get to assist. No games or cat and mouse, they simply just help. Unlike other organizations who just make you explain your whole life story just to tell you they can’t help you. The HOPE Center was completely different and I’m thankful there is at least one place that actually still will try and help you.