Giving Back Starts Here
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
Individuals, families, church or civic groups, clubs, businesses, and schools.
WHAT IS THE AGE REQUIREMENT?
Children 12 years of age and older can volunteer. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
WHEN CAN I VOLUNTEER?
Volunteer opportunities are available to be scheduled:
Mon-Thu: 8:30 AM-4:00 PM
Fri: 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
WHICH AREAS OF WORK ARE AVAILABLE?
Food Room Volunteer
- Receive food donations
- Stock food pantry shelves
- Assist with packaging food orders
- Assist families with emergency food needs
Clothing Room Volunteer
- Receive incoming clothing and household donations
- Sort and size donated clothing for clothing room shelves and HOPEfully Yours resale shop
- Assist clients in the selection of clothing, bedding, and small household goods
Reception Area Volunteer
- Screen clients for basic service eligibility
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Answer general information questions
HOPEfully Yours Resale Shop Volunteer
Special Projects Volunteer
Needed for projects such as food and donation drives throughout the year and during the busy holiday season. Continue to check back for updated special projects volunteer positions.
WILL I RECEIVE TRAINING?
New volunteers will receive training for the specific area in which they are assigned. Annual training is also held for all current volunteers.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
Tennis shoes, work boots, or comfortable slip-ons. No open-toed shoes allowed. Comfortable clothing such as a T-shirt and jeans. No revealing or offensive clothing allowed.
HOW DO I APPLY TO VOLUNTEER?
Fill out the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION below with your information and wait for a response from our Volunteer Coordinator. We truly appreciate your interest in joining our volunteer family!
CONNECT WITH US