– TERMS & CONDITIONS –
These Terms & Conditions govern your use of hopecenterofedmond.com; by using this website, you accept these Terms & Conditions in full. If you disagree with these Terms & Conditions or any part of these Terms & Conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this website. By using this website, & by agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you warrant & represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, & stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify & track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies & persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on Our Website
Cookies on hopecenterofedmond.com are used strictly for Google Analytics (see below), & remote services for our clients.
We do not use Google Adsense.
[Other] Third Party Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
In Chrome, cookies can be refused by navigating to the menu icon > Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings & selecting “Block sites from setting any data” (as well as “Block third-part cookies and site data” if desired).
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking Tools > Options > Privacy.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools > Internet Options > Privacy, & selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Safari, cookies can be blocked by clicking the menu icon > Preferences > Privacy, & selecting the “Never” radio button.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We want all visitors to our websites to have a safe, interesting & friendly experience. Accordingly, all users of our site (as well as client sites) & any contributions they make to the sites must comply with this Code of Conduct. Your use of our website(s) means that you accept & agree to abide by this Code of Conduct in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions of which it is a supplement.
We may need to revise the Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page. Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make as they are legally binding on you.
If you reasonably believe that any contribution to our website(s) made by another user contravenes this Code of Conduct &/or any of the Website Terms, please notify us via phone at [telnumlink “4053481340”]405.348.1340[/telnumlink].
Within this Code of Conduct, “contribution” means any material posted or uploaded to our websites by a member of the public, including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material.
- Must be your own original work. You may be entitled to incorporate into your contribution certain material made available on our website(s) but only where that is expressly made clear. Otherwise, all material in your contributions must be your own original piece of work & should not plagiarize others’ work.
- Must not infringe anyone else’s rights, including copyright. Your contributions must not plagiarize or infringe the rights of any other person including any copyright, database, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. Therefore with regard to existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyright material you will generally need the explicit permission of the relevant copyright owners.
- Must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior. Please be respectful & civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- Must be true & accurate. Your contributions must be true, accurate (where they state facts) & be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content will be deleted.
- Must not promote illegal or anti-social behavior. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) terrorist acts, copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Must not misrepresent their origins. Contributions &/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or to give the impression that they emanate from us, if that is not the case.
- Must not be in any language other than English (or the predominant language of the website if not English). Contributions in other languages may be removed where applicable.
- Must not involve any flooding, spamming or advertising. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over & over in the same forum; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail & any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
- Must not disclose any personal information. Contributions to this website are publicly available & can be viewed by others with whom you may not wish to share such information. Do not include any personal or personally identifiable information about you or others (including your own or anyone else’s email address).
- Must not include spoilers. Please do not post any messages in forums (or in any other form of contribution) containing plot developments that have yet to be broadcast on local television, radio or in cinemas. These may spoil the enjoyment of others.
In relation to any forum, please note that when the first post in a thread is deleted, all of its subsequent replies may also be automatically deleted. This means that some of your posts may be deleted because they were placed in response to a post that contravened the Code of Conduct. Keeping your post within these rules will not only ensure that your posts are not removed from the forums, but also that the posts of others will remain.
BREACH OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT
It will be our sole decision as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. We have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that we deem to be in breach of the Code of Conduct. Where we believe there is a breach of the Code of Conduct, we may take whatever action we feel is appropriate in the circumstances.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct constitutes a material breach of the Terms & Conditions, which could result in us taking any of the following actions:
- Issuing a warning to you
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of any contribution or of your right to use our website(s), including deletion of any personal profile (where applicable)
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses & costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative & legal costs) resulting from the breach &/or further legal action against you (see the ‘INDEMNITY’ section below)
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or other relevant third parties as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Code of Conduct. The responses described in this policy are not limited, & we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, the HOPE Center of Edmond &/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website & material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, & print pages or other featured content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below & elsewhere in these Terms & Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
- Show any material from the website in public
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website for any purpose
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution by HCE for use only within your organization).
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction & data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the express written consent of HCE.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without express written consent from HCE.
In these Terms & Conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material & audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant HCE a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media if & when applicable. You also grant HCE the right to sub-license these rights, & the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, & must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or HCE or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
HCE reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding HCE’s rights under these Terms & Conditions in relation to user content, we do not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content, on this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The HCE makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information & materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
HCE will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- The extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if HCE has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit HCE’s liability in respect of any:
- Death or personal injury caused by HCE’s negligence
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of HCE
- Matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for HCE to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions & limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, HCE has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers & employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect to any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties & liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect HCE’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns & sub-contractors as well as HCE as an entity itself.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify the HOPE Center of Edmond & undertake to keep them indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities & expenses (including without limitation legal expenses & any amounts paid by HCE to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of their legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HCE arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms & Conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these Terms & Conditions.
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to HCE’s other rights under these Terms & Conditions, if you breach these Terms & Conditions in any way, HCE may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website &/or bringing court proceedings against you.
HCE may revise these Terms & Conditions from time-to-time. Revised Terms & Conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised Terms & Conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
HCE may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights &/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights &/or obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
If a provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful &/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful &/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, & the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These Terms & Conditions, including the aforementioned ‘COOKIES POLICY,’ constitute the entire agreement between you & HCE in relation to your use of this website, & supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by & construed in accordance with U.S. federal & Oklahoma state law, International Criminal Court or Tribunal for Cyberspace (ICTC), & any applicable cybercrime laws in their respective jurisdictions; any disputes relating to these Terms & Conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate courts.
HOPE CENTER’S DETAILS
The full name of the ‘HOPE Center’ is the HOPE Center of Edmond.
The HOPE Center’s [registered] address is 1251 N. Broadway, Edmond, OK 73034.
You can contact HCE by emailing [email protected].